Character Entry Context Menu
The Character context menu is a local menu that appears when you right-click the character entry frame of the
Character Dictionary window. This menu includes several menu items, all of which help you find information about the character in other parts of the program (word lists, dictionaries, documents, etc) or at other websites. Menu items are
displayed according to program context; that is, some of them appear differently depending on the current state of the program. These menu items include:
- Show (next) character in the current document
- Show (next) character in Known list
- Show (next) character in Need-To-Learn list
- Show character in current Character Frequency list
- Show words containing this character (shown in Search results)
- Several web link menu items that launch your browser using the currently displayed character as input to the opened website. This is most commonly used to display the character in an online dictionary.
See the February 2018 updates for
← Chinese Toolbox
and Toolbox Coding →
especially the new Chinese Toolbox 184.108.40.206.